Ok, good to know. I was really looking forward to b7, but I suppose I
can wait a little longer!
On 5/3/05, Mats Persson <mats(a)imediatec.co.uk> wrote:
On 3 May 2005, at 20:03, Chris Messina wrote:
Is b6 safe to use yet, bundlewise? I primarily
need the CSS, PHP
and XHTML bundles.
It's b7 already, but I would wait for b8 if I was you, as I am/we are
still refining and improving things in those bundles. Don't know how
long wait for b8, but I'll keep you informed when all those bundles
are OK and ready for full action with b7. (most of them are, but
there's still work being done and some stuff is waiting for Allan's
little magic in b8) ;)
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"