When I follow the steps that you listed, after step 4, I now see the
lines 983..100 listed in the tab. But the line numbers in the gutter
to the left show 1..18 next to the lines in window. (followed by
19... next to the empty lines below). The line number reported at the
of the window reports the correct line number.
It does not seem to matter where the cursor in the affected window is.
I can scroll and move the cursor, then when I press Cmd-1, Cmd-2 the
line numbers now start with 1 again.
Pressing Cmd-J will cause the line numbers to rsync so I am using that
as a workaround.
Pressing Cmd-J when the cursor is already visible seems to move the
cursor line to the middle of the page. Not sure if this is by design
I have also encountered a case, twice, where the line numbers in the
gutter disappear altogether but I cannot reproduce that reliably. New
windows opened, would still correctly show the line numbers after this
I'm using 2.0-alpha-9479
On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 5:07 AM, Allan Odgaard <mailinglist(a)textmate.org> wrote:
On 14 Sep 2013, at 3:13, Curt Sellmer wrote:
[…] In the case I'm experiencing at the
moment, the file in the tab I'm
leaving is only 24 lines long and so has no need for scrollbars, where
as the tab I'm activating has many lines. I scroll so that line one
is not visible. I then change to the other tab, then change back
again. I see line numbers starting at one. But it is not really line
one that is being displayed […]
This is what I tried to reproduce your issue:
1. File → New (⌘N)
2. Enter: ‘seq 20’ and press ⌃R (outputs 20 lines)
3. File → New Tab (⌥⌘N)
4. Enter: ‘seq 1000’ and press ⌃R (outputs 1000 lines)
5. Move caret to top (⌘↑)
6. Scroll two pages down: fn-↓ fn-↓
7. Switch to first tab (⌘1)
8. Switch back to second tab (⌘2)
I don’t see any issue following the steps above.
textmate mailing list