On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Adam Murray <adamjmurray(a)gmail.com> wrote:
I am really interested in using the "Edit in TextMate" feature in
Safari but it doesn't work on the sites where I want to use it. I
believe I installed it properly because it works from Mail and some
web pages in Safari. After a bit of experimentation it seems the "Edit
in TextMate" command doesn't work if there is more than one textarea
on the page.
As a test, I created two HTML files on my computer:
"Edit in TextMate" works for the first file. For the second file it
fails silently (I don't see any errors in the Console). I am running
TextMate Version 1.5.7 (1455) and Safari 3.0.4 on Leopard 10.5.2. Any
Yep, I fixed this (and a few other items - see "svn log
) and sent
patches to Allan. He checked them into Subversion. You can either wait for the
next cutting-edge TextMate release, or grab Edit in Textmate… from Subversion
and build it w/Xcode.