On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 5:40 AM, Steve Chu <stvchu(a)gmail.com> wrote:
I'v been a Vim user for a long time. There's a shortcut 'dd' in vim
command mode to cut a line, then use 'yy' to paste it. I haven't found
any corresponding way to make this done in textmate, could anybody
here give some advise? Thanks in advance.
There might be others ways to do it, but macros are simple:
- Start Recording a macro (Look in Bundles > Macros)
- Type ⇧⌘L (Edit > Select > Line)
- Type ⌘X (cut)
- Stop Recording macro
- Save Last Recording (e.g. in YourName's Bundle)
- Uncheck "Use local clipboard (...)". Important if you want to be
able to paste it after.
- Give it an unused key equivalent (the hardest part ;). I use ⌘⌥X.
Now cut lines. ;)