Do you mean you’d like the output returned to a new file that the run cmd creates?
1. Pop open the command finder ^⌘-T
2. type in "Show result as" to show the nearest existing command
3. Click on the little right-facing encircled arrow to go to it in the bundle editor
4. Now copy the contents of that command, and make a new command (cmd-N and select new
5. paste in the old bash script, and set all the fields in the panel (scope selector) to
match the old one, BUT SET ITS OUTPUT to "Show in new window"
And as the cello player used to say, "viola!"
On 12 Jul 2013, at 1:17 PM, Pete Versteegen <pitiur(a)gmail.com> wrote:
I use R in TextMate. How can I save the output of a
run without having to copy it to an empty file?
textmate mailing list