eh .. beta 7?
From: Charilaos Skiadas [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thursday, 5 May 2005 1:52 PM
To: TM Users
Subject: Re: [TxMt] Bug when closing project window?
Sorry to return to this and to reply to my own post, but I just started
using beta7, and the same problem is still present there. Does anyone have
any thoughts? Is this a known bug?
Btw, I love the new stuff in b7. This text editor (if it could be called
*just* a text editor) just gets better and better! It is now officially what
I spend more than 10 hours a day with. (Well, currently writing my thesis
might have something to do with that.)
On May 4, 2005, at 1:34 AM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
Can someone confirm the following behavior (beta5)?
1) Open a project in Textmate
2) Open a couple of files from the project in separate windows. (Not sure if
it matters whether they are actually from the file).
3) Go back to the project window, and make a change in one of the documents.
4) Press Shift-Command-W to close the window, and when asked to save the
changes, do so.
5) Now, pressing Command-` does not cycle through the remaining windows, as
Note: This will not happen if there are no changes to be saved.
If other people are seeing this behavior, then it looks to me like a bug.
Department of Mathematics