Can someone confirm the following behavior (beta5)?
1) Open a project in Textmate
2) Open a couple of files from the project in separate windows. (Not
sure if it matters whether they are actually from the file).
3) Go back to the project window, and make a change in one of the
4) Press Shift-Command-W to close the window, and when asked to save
the changes, do so.
5) Now, pressing Command-` does not cycle through the remaining
windows, as it should.
Note: This will not happen if there are no changes to be saved.
If other people are seeing this behavior, then it looks to me like a
Department of Mathematics
University of Chicago