On 2 Sep 2012, at 16:25, Allan Odgaard wrote:
On Sep 2, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Jonas Zimmermann
OK, I've been using ⇧⌘Y for a while. This
doesn't show added folders (for SVN) as uncommitted, however. So commits depending on
those folders (such as added files within) fail.
That sounds like something that could easily be fixed if you provide steps-to-reproduce.
1. Open a SVN working copy in TM
2. Create new file, save in new subfolder
3. Press ⇧⌘Y; new folder shows up as untracked item
4. Select new folder, ⌘Y, Add to repository...
5. New file shows up in Uncommitted Changes, but not new folder
6. Select new file there, ⌘Y, Commit
=> Commit window only shows new file, but not new folder.
So added folders should be shown as uncommitted changes; don't know whether there
should also be a check for dependencies when trying to commit (probably not).