On Jan 26, 2005, at 18:41, Jamal Johnson wrote:
is there a way to setup a default fold level for a
particular mode so
when you open a file in that mode it will automatically fold at that
Currently not -- previously there was the option to open (all) files
folded, but it was pulled because of some problems it caused. It may
come back in a more general form.
also, i would like to say i LOVE cmd-T!! i'm not
using the project
drawer at all anymore. i have 2 requests concerning it tho
This will see several improvements in the next beta(s):
1) new much improved matching algorithm (which I've donated to
Quicksilver btw! :) )
2) full path shown in the status bar (added to that window)
3) ability to set a filetype pattern for this window (pr. project or
4) ability to descend into a file and search/go to lines
1) can the list 'wrap' so when you get to the
top or bottom using
arrow keys, it will wrap to the bottom / top respectively?
uhm... I really do not like such behavior ;) maybe with the improved
matching algorithm you'll have less of a need to scroll and won't need
this. And I can make page up/down + home/end keys work on the list
(which I think they currently don't).
2) can there be an option to show the 'path'
of the file
Yes, item #2 :)