The Watch Document command (Cmd-Ctrl-W) in the LaTeX bundle works beautifully either for a single TeX document or for a series of documents if started from the master file. Is it possible to tweak Watch Document so it can be called from any of these sub-files that are linked to the master?
As useful as the escape key is, it would be nice to have visual feedback for auto completion. What would it take to build this? I think Xcode does it best, but I have seen a few fledgeling editors like Textastic and Chocolat implement basic auto complete quite well in the early stages.
(I am sending this again as plain text email. Sorry about the earlier HTML email.)
This is all the rage these days: http://usetakana.com
It's a relatively new tool from mid-2014 it seems.
Can this be implemented in TM2?
It's currently only for Sublime Text. Problem is, I'm not a big fan of that editor. I'm forced to use it for this purpose only. If i could do this same thing in TM2 life would become fun again.
Further to Andrew Jaffe’s message a couple of weeks ago, I’ve noticed since TM2 that⇧⌘A doesn’t work as well for Subversion as it did in TM1, or at least that Subversion Update doesn’t seem to work as expected if you⇧⌘A before it. In TM1 ⇧⌘A followed by ⌘Y Subversion Update would perform a full project update from the root directory. In TM2 it reports success, but never updates anything.
In fact you have to select the project root directory, which I do by click on the project folder (top-left) and selecting the parent folder, followed by clicking on the project folder again to select it from the list. Then ⌘Y Update works fine.
Am I being stupid or should ⇧⌘A,
⌘Y Update work as expected?
On 8 Mar 2015, at 19:42, Julien Hugonnier wrote:
> Hi: Just a quick question: I have now updated to T2 and found that
> whatever I do the file browser does not show any files! Has someone
> also encountered that problem and maybe found a solution.
>Most times this comes up, it is related to having edited the
>A quick test is to move the focus to the file browser, then use ⌥⌘I
>(View → Show Invisible Files), this disables the custom filtering of
>item, and if it makes your files show up, then it’s a configuration
>These patterns can either be set via .tm_properties or in the
>Preferences → Project → Exclude/Include Files Matching text fields.
Thanks for your answer!
Doing this indeed shows all the files in the browser but the settings I
have are default (I modified neither the preferences nor the
tm_properties file) so I am not exactly sure what to do for the browser
to work without having to this manipulation each time I start TM2. Any
help greatly appreciated.
I have the following python script:
When I execute with command + R I get: /usr/bin/python
On the other hand, when I execute with command + shift + R I get:
I would like to get the second output with command + R. How can I do that?
View this message in context: http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/Python-Command-R-tp29040.html
Sent from the textmate users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
A friend of mine started getting some weird bug not so long ago.
Within the Find dialog text boxes at some point stop rendering carets and stop responding visually to keyboard input.
But every time you click the “Find” button content within those text boxes magically updates.
The only way to fix this is to restart TextMate. Closing/reopening Find dialog doesn’t help.
He made a video that shows this behavior https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hkhkrcqtzyi6ho/tm.search.bug.mov?dl=0
OS X 10.9
TextMate version 2.0-beta.6.8
I'm trying to build latest TextMate in master. Previously I was able to
build TextMate but not anymore.
First running "./configure" results in this error:
ninja: error: build.ninja:8: loading
'/Users/jacob/build/TextMate/build.ninja': No such file or directory
^ near here
It's a minor error since it works anyway. Then when running "ninja" I
get this error:
[6/1174] Generate test
FAILED: bin/gen_test Frameworks/text/tests/t_case.cc
/Users/jacob/build/TextMate/Frameworks/text/test_text.cc~ && mv
bin/gen_test:14:in `block (2 levels) in <main>': invalid byte sequence
in US-ASCII (ArgumentError)
from bin/gen_test:13:in `foreach'
from bin/gen_test:13:in `each_line'
from bin/gen_test:13:in `block in <main>'
from bin/gen_test:8:in `each'
from bin/gen_test:8:in `<main>'
[6/1174] Compile ‘Shared/PCH/prelude.mm’…
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
Adding a magic encoding comment to "bin/gen_test" does not help.