wenn i use run makeindex under Texmate i got this
Input index file report.idx not found. Usage: makeindex [-ilqrcgLT] [-s sty] [-o ind] [-t log] [-p num] [idx0 idx1 ...]
Found 0 errors, and 0 warnings in 0 runs
index exited with status 1
I wante to use this command, then i run makeindex under textmate.
makeindex Studienarbeit.nlo -s nomencl.ist -o Studienarbeit.nls
Is it possible to change that?
Hi, some time ago I asked a question about the Reformat Comment command from
the Source bundle and Allan kindly made some suggestions. In the interim
this command has continued to sort of not work the way I thought it should
in a few cases, and the other day I actually sat down and spent an
embarrassingly long time trying to fix it, and I was hoping someone could
give me some feedback. There were two problems that I wanted to fix:
1.) The command doesn't respect the wrap column set by the user
2.) The command sometimes adds extra whitespace where it shouldn't, for
example if you reformat
// lorem ...
it will add an extra space at the end of the empty line.
The first problem was pretty straightforward, and I think I corrected the
second problem as well. It looks like the problem was in the rubywrap.rb
script; a regular expression is used to identify comment lines, and this
regexp would incorrectly match the newline at the end of the empty line. I
changed it so that it only matches trailing spaces.
I've been using the modified rubywrap for a little while now and haven't
noticed any problems introduced by this change. A diff patch is attached; if
anyone has a few minutes to take a look I would appreciate it. Or if anyone
thinks this is just a non-issue, I would appreciate hearing that too. Is
this the right place to submit changes to be included in the Source
repository? Thanks in advance!
I would like to manage a few settings on a per-document basis (including unsaved documents). I'm not seeing any way to get a unique identifier associated with the document to make this possible. The documentation discuses TM_FILEPATH and TM_DIRECTORY which might be a start, but those don't seem to be set even when I execute the command with a saved document.
I looked into Applescript - I can get a list of application documents, but there does not seem to be any associated identifier. Even if there was, I would need to figure out the document associated with frontmost window. In Textmate, the window document property always seems to be null.
Thanks for any suggestions.
John DeSoi, Ph.D.
I have used TextMate for editing LaTeX documents for a while now and I'm
very pleased with it. But I find it difficult to find the caret in the
text, especially when correcting documents and therefore browsing
through larger amounts of text without any commands.
Is there a possibility to change the width of the caret so that it would
appear to be a blinking rectangular?
Thank's in advance,
I am a flash developer and seeking the best way to use TM as my main development environment. I am using the flex and as3 bundles but I still find myself not having a debugger. If any of you out there could help me get set up with something that would be most helpful. I have heard fdb is useful (the command-line flex debugger), but I'm more use to GUI like the one included with Flash Builder. If there was any way to use that it would be great.
Stephen Oravec asked...
> Hello I'm a new user to textMate,I made a HTML Template, but don't know how
> to add it to TM, the help file doesn't really give much info on where to
> save the template.
Open the bundle editor (command-control-option-b) with at least one
file open in TextMate.
Select the bundle you'd like the template to be associated with (and
make a new one if appropriate). Then choose "new template" from the
"+" at the bottom left of the window, and fill in the template
appropriately. The file is saved to a "Templates" directory inside
that particular bundle. (Choose "show package contents" on one of
TextMate's existing bundles that has at least one template available
from the File menu and you'll see how it's all structured. They're
saved inside /Applications/TextMate/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
for the bundles that come with TextMate, and in your
Library/Application Support/TextMate directory for any that you add.)
I've patched the ackmate plugin for textmate to fix the problem described in this issue:
Searching inside symlinked folders opens a new window
Trevor Squires had been opening a a file like this from the plugin:
[[[NSApplication sharedApplication] delegate] openFiles:[NSArray arrayWithObject:absolute]];
Evidently after passing through Cocoa the original path to the file, which includes a dir symlink, is converted to the
equivalent path without the symlink before textmate proper gets the event. Texmate then opens the file in a new window because
it isn't in the project path anymore.
Here's the change I made:
Which was to call Texmate going through the shell with an NSTask.
I'm wondering if there is a better way -- Trevor thought my hack was a bit ugly ;-)