[TxMt] Re: Parse entire project with regex

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 17:00:22 UTC 2007

On 9 Sep 2007, at 10:48, Constantinos Neophytou ♎ wrote:

>>  I have a huge project where I've used the wordpress-style
>> convention (which in turn is based on the gettext style
>> convention) of translating strings

I would say your best option is to use poedit, as you say it has the
parsing built in already. A simple google search found me

http://mel.melaxis.com/devblog/2005/08/06/localizing-php-web-sites-
using-gettext/

I’m sure there are others.

The other option would be to modify your PHP function (i.e. __() ) to
do the output to the file and then browse around your site to invoke
them.