[TxMt] Re: Parse entire project with regex

Constantinos Neophytou ♎ constantinos at neophytou.net
Sun Sep 9 15:48:48 UTC 2007

As a followup, I guess what I'm looking for is something along the
lines of what xgettext does, but directory-based instead of file-
based, and also the ability to provide my own custom 'keywords' (I
also use this in smarty templates, in the form of {'text'|__} ).
Something like pybabel, but for php... I'm starting to wonder how
complicated this should be, as it sounds like a fairly easy task...