[TxMt] Re: Problem running ruby commands

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Mon Nov 25 18:54:32 UTC 2019

Insert Color works fine for me. I find that the order in which your PATH is defined is crucial. My order is my `.rbenv` ruby followed immediately by the default $PATH followed by everything else. If the default $PATH is listed in the wrong spot, I get issues similar to what you've described. However, I'm still back at 2.0-rc.10, for reasons I've already explained, so that might matter too. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 13! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920310075.do