[TxMt] Re: Problem running ruby commands

Nigel Chapman nigelchap at icloud.com
Wed Nov 27 15:24:28 UTC 2019

Matt,

Thanks for your suggestion. Sadly it did not avail.

I now have /usr/local/bin at the beginning of the PATH, with the Textmate bundle support binary right at the end, but, presumably because the commands that are giving me trouble specify ruby18, I still can’t get them to run.

I’m just hoping there is some magic that will persuade MacOS to trust the embedded Ruby 18, but so far all it offers to do is move it to the bin (as the trash is now called in UK English after all these years).