[TxMt] AS3 bundle adds extra indents on each line (TM2)

Simon Lucas simon at spiral.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 15:17:38 UTC 2017

I'm using Textmate on Yosemite 10.10.15

The AS3 bundle has been updated for TM2 and I have that one installed

Each line I type adds an extra indent to the one before, where they should line up
If I delete the extra indent and start typing it just adds the indent again

I have two installs of TM2 both on Yosemite 10.10.5 and each one displays the same behaviour.

I tried another bundle (I forget which – maybe python) and the indent behaviour was normal.

How can I work out where the error is and how to trouble-shoot it, please?