[TxMt] inode caching

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:16:09 UTC 2017

I'm hoping a TM dev could point me in the right direction of where TM's
inode caching takes place please?

I'm struggling to find it, but I think it might be one of the sources of my
issues using TM on a mounted remote filesystem

Quite often, if I change git branch on the remote filesystem (done via ssh
cmdline) it can end up with TM 'quick open' opening a completely different
file. This issue persists until the volume is unmounted and remounted.

I'd like to compile a custom TM which disables inode caching if possible

Thanks