[TxMt] Re: License buying option up to date?

Graham Heath graham.p.heath at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 23:24:38 UTC 2016

As I understand it TextMate 2 is free (for the time being).

https://macromates.com/license_policy

That said, I’d love to hear the answer to this question as I paid for a 1.5
license after switching to 2 in good faith that the money would support
further development. I’d like to know that the money useful (and that the
coffers aren’t running dry).

Thanks,

Graham Heath