[TxMt] License buying option up to date?

Bert zanglebert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 18:54:22 UTC 2016

Hey again.

Second message today, but not feature related though this time. Instead,
I wanted to ask whether the License buying option from:
http://shop.macromates.com/
is still up to date / whether the money ends up at the right place?

Apologies if that sounds like a dumb question, but I felt I had to check
since the website can appear a bit *tumbleweed* in parts, so before
making a transfer I wanted to know for sure.

P.S. No nagging screen ever on my so far unlicensed (private) copy. I
only thought of registering now because I've been using TM  a lot lately
(and keep bugging you people in here), and started feeling bad for not
contributing anything. While the "zero naggin" is kind of classy I must
say, may I ask what's the idea behind not reminding the user at all to
register?