[TxMt] what changed in TextMate 2.0 beta 12?

Erik Neumann erikn at myphysicslab.com
Mon Aug 8 20:01:03 UTC 2016

I just started TextMate and it prompted me to install this new version 2.0
beta 12.  That's all great.  But I'd like to know what changed from the
previous version.  I've looked at the various TextMate places (textmate.org
and github) but can't find any kind of list of "what changed" in the new
version, and not even a list of issues that got closed.

Just curious because TextMate is a great tool that I rely on and I'd like
to know what's going on.