[TxMt] Re: Prevent Identation not working

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Tue Jan 14 16:39:46 UTC 2014

On Jan 13, 2014, at 11:22 PM, Ingo Lantschner <lists14 at lantschner.name> wrote:

> On 13 Jan 2014, at 20:09, Matt Neuburg wrote:
>
>> But no matter how I scope that pref (including no scope, text.html, etc.), automatic indentation when I press Return is happening, under the influence of text.html (the caret is in the scope text.html.asciidoc meta.paragraph.asciidoc).
>
> I am not sure if this is somehow related or not, but your problem sounds familiar to what I have experienced with Perl POD text. See http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2013-December/036715.html - in the course of that thread I found at least a work-around (e-mail dated 10. December 2013 08:23).

Thanks, Ingo. I have a good workaround, namely to take the asciidoc bundle out from under the influence of the html bundle. What I'm trying to ascertain now is merely whether

    { disableIndentCorrections = :true; }

actually does anything (as claimed by the FAQ) and if so, what. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do