[TxMt] Re: Prevent Identation not working

Ingo Lantschner lists14 at lantschner.name
Tue Jan 14 07:22:58 UTC 2014

On 13 Jan 2014, at 20:09, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> But no matter how I scope that pref (including no scope, text.html,
> etc.), automatic indentation when I press Return is happening, under
> the influence of text.html (the caret is in the scope
> text.html.asciidoc meta.paragraph.asciidoc).

I am not sure if this is somehow related or not, but your problem sounds
familiar to what I have experienced with Perl POD text. See
http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2013-December/036715.html - in the
course of that thread I found at least a work-around (e-mail dated 10.
December 2013 08:23).
.

--
Ingo Lantschner