[TxMt] Re: Prevent Identation not working

Tue Jan 14 21:45:27 UTC 2014

On 14 Jan 2014, at 23:39, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> […] What I'm trying to ascertain now is merely whether
>
>  { disableIndentCorrections = :true; }
>
> actually does anything (as claimed by the FAQ) and if so, what. m.

It disables indent corrections. Indent corrections happen when you type
on a line, and TextMate thinks the indent of the line should be
different than what it currently is.

Pressing return creates a new line and that new line gets initial indent
according to the active rules and the lines above. This does not count
as an “indent correction”.