[TxMt] Re: TM2 LaTeX Problem

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:41:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've had several problems with the LaTeX bundle and PDF Sync using Skim.
 In the end I manually setup Skim (in Skim Preferences) to call a python
script which then opens TM2 using txmt:// url scheme (TM2 claims this url
scheme everytime you open the Terminal tab of the preferences).

Here is my scrip:

#!/usr/bin/env python

import urllib
import os
import sys

commandString = "open \"txmt://open?url=file://%s&line=%s\"" %
(urllib.quote(sys.argv[1]), sys.argv[2])

os.system(commandString)

I have made several changes to the avian LaTeX bundle to fix other
problems, so I would recommend that you start a fresh with my version (I
have been waiting for a pull from the official repo for several months now).

http://github.com/dhowden/latex.tmbundle

Make sure that you uninstall the default avian LaTeX bundle from the TM2
Preferences before manually installing this one.

David.