[TxMt] Re: softWrap always on in Git commit messages

Patrick Polloni patrick.polloni at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:56:57 UTC 2012

I don't know if things are related, but I had a similar issue with php files. It's seems that when you put softWrap to false wrapColumn takes place.
A work around I've found is to put
softWrap = false
wrapColumn = 1000 (or a very high number difficult to reach as line length)

Probably a bad solution, but was the only way to stop the text to wrap.

Patrick