[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Opening several folders within the same TM window from the command line

Michael Brodhead mkb_cbr at mac.com
Fri Dec 23 20:24:23 UTC 2011

In situations like this I miss BBEdit's multi-file search feature.  In my years as a delighted TextMate user, the only times I have been tempted to fire up BBEdit is when I want to do non-trivial searches like that.

I submit that TextMate should adapt the BBEdit multi-file search or just copy it wholesale.

--mkb