[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Opening several folders within the same TM window from the command line

Emmanuel Blot eblot.ml at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 11:28:32 UTC 2011

> I was about to suggest you to symlink these folders into some other one, and then edit the latter, but TM2 does treat folder symlinks as files, not folders unfortunately.

Even though, it would not be practical: we are creating one sandbox
(SVN branch) for every single task to fix/code, it would require to
create and remove symlinks many times a day. Moreover, symlinks would
get in the way when committing the work back to the SVN server, and I
would not want to plague SVN properties (such as svn:ignore) with
Textmate-specific workarounds :-)

Cheers,
Manu