[TxMt] LaTeX/BibTeX cite key autocomplete problem

Christopher MacMinn cmac at alum.mit.edu
Wed May 12 03:05:22 UTC 2010

Hi everyone -

I'm having a weird problem with LaTeX/BibTeX cite key autocompletion.
My bib file is in the appropriate place in the user texmf tree, and
BibTeX finds it when I compile the document... but cite key
autocompletion does not work ("bib file not found" or something like
that).  Cite key autocompletion DOES work if I put the same bib file
in the same directory as the TeX file itself.

Thoughts?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Best, Chris MacMinn