[TxMt] Re: LaTeX/BibTeX cite key autocomplete problem

Jeff Horn jrhorn424 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 04:19:44 UTC 2010

I'm not sure I understand the problem, but my workflow may be different.

When I use BibTeX, my bibliography (.bib) is in the same directory as
the .tex file I am editing. The style file is in the texmf tree, but
the .bib file is kept with my .tex file.

I've used Bookends in the past, but now I hand-code my bib files.
Things seem to work OK for me either way. Do you use something else to
create your bib files?

Jeff