[TxMt] Re: Standard Textmate Bundle Being Hidden By 3rd Party Bundle

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:55:23 UTC 2010

Allan, I'll extend the current HTML.tmbundle with the unique HTML5 specific
snippets and create a repository on github with these changes.  This seems
that this would be the easiest at this time.  Or would it better to submit
these changes back to main HTML.tmbundle so that it's included with the
standard Textmate bundles?

-Conrad