[TxMt] Re: Standard Textmate Bundle Being Hidden By 3rd Party Bundle

Sat Jan 9 16:41:40 UTC 2010

On 9 Jan 2010, at 17:37, Conrad Taylor wrote:

> Allan, I'm referring to the HTML5.tmbundle hiding the
> HTML.tmbundle.  Thus,
> the rule here is to create and update Textmate bundles within the
> Bundle
> Editor and not outside of it.

I don’t know what this HTML5 bundle is, but likely the author took the
existing HTML bundle and simly edited the items, that makes it a
derrivative of the HTML bundle rather than a new bundle, and hence if
you install it, it will “hide” the HTML bundle’s items, since the
HTML5 bundle is interpreted as a newer / locally changed version of it.