[TxMt] Re: Standard Textmate Bundle Being Hidden By 3rd Party Bundle

Sun Jan 10 07:48:55 UTC 2010

On 9 Jan 2010, at 17:55, Conrad Taylor wrote:

> Allan, I'll extend the current HTML.tmbundle with the unique HTML5
> specific
> snippets and create a repository on github with these changes.  This
> seems
> that this would be the easiest at this time.  Or would it better to
> submit
> these changes back to main HTML.tmbundle so that it's included with
> the
> standard Textmate bundles?

If you think this belongs in the HTML bundle then fork the current
HTML bundle on GitHub and work from that fork.

Given that HTML5 is meant to be a (sort of) backwards compatible
revision of the standard, it probably does make the most sense to base
it on the current HTML bundle rather than create a new one just for
HTML5, but Michael Sheets might have more thoughts on that.