[TxMt] Re: how do I go to end of line and/or go to start of line

Dru Kepple dru at summitprojects.com
Mon Apr 26 17:09:30 UTC 2010

On Apr 24, 2010, at 11:50 PM, Robert G Jr wrote:

>> [C-t]  transpose two characters

> This works system wide, but TextMate will additionally let you "transpose"
> a longer string of characters, reversing the selected string.

Just thought I'd chime in and say this is one of my favorite shortcuts.  I've never had a need for the reversal of more than two characters, but MAN I can't tell you how many times I've mistyped something by simply transposing two characters...control-T is so much faster at fixing that than delete, move, type.  I found out about it through TextMate, and then discovered it works in most Cocoa text fields.  I've saved seconds; SECONDS, I tell you.  I'll be able to retire a few minutes early, I estimate.  I joke...but seriously I love that shortcut.