[TxMt] Re: how do I go to end of line and/or go to start of line

Mon Apr 26 18:29:27 UTC 2010

On Apr 26, 2010, at 1:09 PM, Dru Kepple wrote:

> Just thought I'd chime in and say this is one of my favorite shortcuts.  I've never had a need for the reversal of more than two characters, but MAN I can't tell you how many times I've mistyped something by simply transposing two characters...control-T is so much faster at fixing that than delete, move, type.  I found out about it through TextMate, and then discovered it works in most Cocoa text fields.

There are many reasons why I dislike Firefox and other non-Cocoa apps, but I'd have to say not having these standard keyboard shortcuts is at the top of the list.

I wonder what shortcut TextMate has that *isn't* system wide that people miss the most. For me, it's definitely ⌃W to select the current word.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>