[TxMt] Project Dependent Variables

Jan Jakob Bornheim jjbornheim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 05:51:58 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

Textmate help states:

"9.4 Project Dependent Variables

Sometimes it is useful to have a command customized differently
depending on the project. For this reason, it is possible to set
variables for individual projects.

The way to do this is currently a little secret but if you deselect
everything in the project drawer, then click the info (circled I)
button, a panel will appear where you can set variables.

These variables are saved in the project file (*.tmproj) and will
exist only for snippets and (shell) commands executed in the context
of that project."

The problem I have since upgrading to Snow Leopard and Textmate build
1509 is that I am suddenly unable to deselect everything in the
project drawer. At least one file will remain selected and Get Info
and the info button will only show me the info about that file. Is
anyone having the same problem? Alternatively, is there any other way
to set a latex master project wide rather than doing it for each file
individually?

Thanks,

JJ