[TxMt] Problem with completing labels in LaTeX bundle

Hooman Javidnia hooman.javidnia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 04:28:49 UTC 2009

Hello List,

This is a small problem, but since I encounter it many times a day I
thought that I'd ask it on the list, maybe there is a solution for it,
or there is something that I don't kknow.

Let's say I have a figure with \label{fig:plin-power-up}. When I want
to refer to this figure using \ref command, when I type "\ref{plin"
and press option+esc, the label that I am looking for is not properly
found. I have to scroll through a long list of labels (including
labels that don't have the word plin at all) to find the correct one.
On the other hand, if I type "\ref{fig:plin" and press the option+esc
keyboard shortcut, I am presented with the correct label (the list is
much shorter this time), but when I select it from the list and press
enter what I get is \ref{fig:fig:plin-power-up}. Then I have to go
back and delete the extra "fig:"

Is there something that I am doing wrong?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Hooman Javidnia