[TxMt] Snow Leopard, Blogging Bundle. Error message added at the top of document after successful posting

David Chin dlcmhd at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 07:49:38 UTC 2009

After upgrading to Snow Leopard, I tried to post to my Wordpress blog
via Textmate's Blogging Bundle, which I've used with absolutely no
problems in the past.

Now, however, the post gets posted to the blog OK, but in the Textmate
document itself, I get an error message that looks like this:

2009-09-13 15:38:10.711 osascript[5261:903] Error loading
/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe
Unit Types:  dlopen(/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit
Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types, 262): no suitable image
found.  Did find:
	/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit
Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types: no matching architecture
in universal wrapper
osascript: OpenScripting.framework - scripting addition
"/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax" declares no
loadable handlers.

Doing a Google search on this, I found a discussion at
http://forums.adobe.com/message/2225123, where it was suggested that
calls to osascript be done like this:
arch -i386 osascript scriptname.extension

Any ideas on where in the Blogging Bundle I can make this change? Or
does the change need to be made in one of the Ruby libraries?

Thanks for any help.

====
David Chin
http://www.facebook.com/people/David_Chin/528318091