[TxMt] newbie subversion question

Lucy Buykx lb580 at cs.york.ac.uk
Tue Mar 24 13:45:49 UTC 2009

I am running Leopard and have set up a respository using some step by
step instructions in the command line.

I then open up my project in TextMate and want to commit my code to the
repository. It tells me that my code is not a working copy, so I say ok,
lets checkout. Then it asks me for svn+ssh:// something so I type in the
file path of the repository and a big error message thus...

"Status	File
ssh: Could not resolve hostname Library: nodename nor servname provided,
or not known
svn: Connection closed unexpectedly
The file /Users/lucy/Sites/wed2/Repository does not exist."

Can someone point me in the direction of the right page in the manual
that explains how I should do this?

thanks
Lucy