[TxMt] Re: How to edit Actionscript3 Templates?

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Sun Mar 29 17:09:12 UTC 2009

> I do the following:
> in the 'bundle editor' I expand the 'Project' Template and then I
> select the
> 'Project.as'. Here I placed the opening curly braces to be at the
> same line
> as the function (and not at the next line).
>
> 	public function ${TM_NEW_FILE_BASENAME}() {
>
> When I close the window and try to make a new project from template
> nothing
> happens.

I can't reproduce this. I'm using Leopard, TextMate Version 1.5.8
(1498), and the latest revision of the ActionScript 3 bundle (r11370).

Does this happen to all templates within the AS3 Bundle? Does it
happen with templates for any other language? The
_create_as3_project.sh script does little more than use CocoaDialog to
ask for a couple of input variables, makes a few new directories and
files then gets perl to replace a few variables where appropriate.
Maybe you've changed something in your ENV that means something is not
getting located?

Cheers,
Simon