[TxMt] Re: How do I set up TextMate for LaTeX correctly?

Gewitterbukk gewitterbukk at me.com
Thu Mar 19 18:42:43 UTC 2009

I think the problem is "pstricks". If this package is involved, TM
uses automatically "latex" although "pdflatex" is set as default
engine. You can try it with this small example:

\documentclass{scrreprt}

\usepackage{auto-pst-pdf}
\usepackage{pstricks}

\begin{document}

Hallo

\end{document}

The package "auto-pst-pdf" should make using "pstricks" with
"pdflatex" possible but TM doesn't consider this. The only way I
found to avoid this is using the line

%!TEX TS-program = pdflatex

at the beginning of the code.

If there's anyone who has a better idea - I'm open for suggestions.