[TxMt] Re: How do I set up TextMate for LaTeX correctly?

Thu Mar 19 18:25:42 UTC 2009

On 19 Mar 2009, at 03:21, Gewitterbukk wrote:

> [...] For example when I'm using packages like "auto-pst-
> pdf" or "pstricks" TM uses "latex" to compile although "pdflatex" is
> set as default engine.

It tries to be smart, seeing that ‘pstricks’ works with postscript,
not PDF. But I assume auto-pst-pdf makes it work with PDF or similar,
and the command should either be even smarter, or not smart at all!?!

> When I try to compile LaTeX-Code for the first time, I get the window
> which is shown in the screenshot "pic1" attached in the appendix of
> this mail.

You say “for the first time”, does that mean the error is gone if you
compile again, or that you resolved the problem?