[TxMt] Re: Project+ bug: first launching fails; only after opening from terminal it does ok

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Wed Mar 18 15:37:09 UTC 2009

On 2009-Mar-18, at 8:49 AM, Juan Falgueras wrote:

> first of all, congratulations for this fantastic enrichment of the
> already genial project drawer.  I did instaled Project+ and it worked
> well (and I got really impressed) the first time.  But after
> installing and restarting and running it again it failed, TM shows the
> classic project drawer, not the new enhanced one.

I think if you open a project when TextMate isn't running, you will
get the old drawer when it starts. If you have TextMate running first,
then open the project, Project+ will take over. I just keep TextMate
running at all times, even if there are no windows open, so I rarely
encounter this problem.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>