[TxMt] Re: Project+ bug: first launching fails; only after opening from terminal it does ok

Mathieu Godart mathieu at coolsand-tech.fr
Wed Mar 18 16:28:15 UTC 2009

Le 18 mars 09 à 13:49, Juan Falgueras a écrit :
> The conclusion:  you need to reopen a project to make Project+ to
> became live.

It's a known problem. As far as I know, there is no other fix than
opening TM before opening a project file or a directory with TM. From
what I remember, the plugin developer was saying that he is not able
to fix it from the plugin (this come from a dark place of my troubled
memory). Once more, let's wait for TM2 and see if this is fixed. ;-)

Best regards,
Mathieu

Mathieu Godart

Skype: mathieu_godart