[TxMt] Project+ bug: first launching fails; only after opening from terminal it does ok

Juan Falgueras juanfc at uma.es
Wed Mar 18 12:49:30 UTC 2009

	Hi

first of all, congratulations for this fantastic enrichment of the
already genial project drawer.  I did instaled Project+ and it worked
well (and I got really impressed) the first time.  But after
installing and restarting and running it again it failed, TM shows the
classic project drawer, not the new enhanced one.  You can touch round
the preferences of Project+ but it ignores them.  But vuala!  I opened
with mate several files from the terminal:  "m *.json" and Project+
appeared, funnily both modes were present at the same time, the
classic one an the new one.  Then I close and reopen my project and it
worked well.

The conclusion:  you need to reopen a project to make Project+ to
became live.

- juan falgueras