[TxMt] Default file type

Adam Reynolds adam.reynolds at truphone.com
Wed Feb 4 12:35:44 UTC 2009

I'm trying Textmate out and wondering if it's possible to set a
default file type. I'm using it pretty much exclusively for editing
SQL and would like it to default to SQL highlighting rather than plain
test

Adam

Truphone and SIM4travel are trading names of Software Cellular Network Ltd. registered in England and Wales (registered company number: 4187081). Registered office: 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3TW

This e-mail, and any attachment/s, may contain information which is confidential or privileged, and is intended for the addressee only.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this information in any manner whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it.