[TxMt] Re: displaced character deletion

Sun Feb 8 22:42:17 UTC 2009

On 6 Feb 2009, at 16:25, Adrian Felder wrote:

> [...] After this I remembered that I disabled the antialiasing for
> fonts in the systemsettings of my imac. Obviously one has to pay
> attention that this setting is either switched on or off for both
> textmate and system.

Yeah, it’s really weird, the problem seems to be that TextMate does
kerning calculations w/o any screen info, so it will not know that
anti alias is disabled when actual rendering happens (by the global
system setting), but anti-alias will affect kerning — don’t really
think it is solvable w/o ditching ATSUI.