[TxMt] Re: Annoying slowdowns of textmate...

Andrew Farley textmate at neonsurge.com
Thu Apr 30 17:02:09 UTC 2009

I pretty much always have VMware running with a minimalist web dev
environment (gentoo), Apple Mail, QuickSilver, Safari, Adium,
Terminal, and only startup Firefox for some more in-depth CSS/Ajax
debugging (firebug ftw).

I have 4G of RAM, and the problem I'm describing I can replicate upon
a fresh reboot with only my Gentoo VM (1GB RAM), Safari, and TextMate
running.  That's why I was leaning towards the problem being by
TextMate, and not by low memory conditions.

Andrew