[TxMt] Re: Annoying slowdowns of textmate...

Andrew Farley textmate at neonsurge.com
Thu Apr 30 12:41:32 UTC 2009

Well, if the devs (or anyone) looks into this or wants to debug/test
this, I'd be happy to run a debug version of TextMate.

And I have had TextMate crash a few times after not being able to
recover from a find in project, or cmd-tabbing a lot.  Usually takes
about 3-4 minutes of it hanging there to crash.  So it is possible
there is a leak here.  Happy to test!  :)  Hit me up!  :P

Andrew