[TxMt] Re: Annoying slowdowns of textmate...

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Thu Apr 30 14:03:13 UTC 2009

Andrew, expanding on this comment below, what other non "App" apps are
you using?

I have DropBox, which seems to be using about 35/1000 MB, Safari is
way up there with 350/1500 MB, mds indexing 49/800 MB, X-Marks 33/950
MB, The rest are really low, other than a kernel task that is chewing
up 135/1000 MB

But I also have KeyBoard Maestro, LaunchBar, 1Password, Growl, NetWork
Location, type it 4 me, Lite Switch X, and probably a few more.

Most of these I would really hate to see go.  I can tell x-Marks to
run on demand, but that is a new one, and this happened before that,
So is Dropbox and LaunchBar.