[TxMt] Re: navigate between blocks

Mon Apr 27 16:24:02 UTC 2009

On 2009-Apr-27, at 5:31 AM, enas wrote:

> I'm sure that question must have been asked over and over, but I
> couldn't find any similar question, so please forgive my ignorance.

It sure has. :)

> I'm just wondering if there's any simple shortcut to navigate between
> blocks. Suppose I'm in the middle of a big block, I want to go to the
> end of it, or to the beginning.

I think the best work-around is to Select Enclosing Brackets with
⇧⌘B. Once the block is selected, left arrow will go to the
beginning and right arrow to the end, so you can get it down to two
keystrokes anyway. I'm pretty sure macros that do the above have been
posted on this list if you'd prefer a single keystroke solution.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

The magnitude of a problem does not affect its ownership.